113 Avenue A | Block : 435 | Lot #36
Description & Building Alterations
This five-story, four-bay wide brick tenement was originally built in 1858-59. The lot was once part of William B. Astor’s holdings and was leased out in 1858.
The present facade features simplified rectangular window lintels and sills, bracketed cornice with frieze. The details on the lintels probably have been stripped.
Block : 435 / Lot : 036 / Building Date : 1858-59 / Original Owner : Henry Vulner / Original Use : Residential/Commercial / Original Architect : Unknown