210 East 9th Street | Block : 464 | Lot #15
Description & Building Alterations
Up until 1848, this lot held a stable. In 1850, a row house appears on the tax assessment records. The three story with basement brick building is transitional in style with both Greek Revival and Italianate elements. It is three bays wide and has a bracketed cornice. The cornice is adorned with a pediment and is painted black, along with the lintels and sills.
Block : 464 / Lot : 15 / Building Date : 1849-50 / Original Owner : John L. Smith / Original Use : Residential / Original Architect : Unknown