327 East 10th Street | Block : 404 | Lot #42
Description & Building Alterations
This five-story building was constructed c. 1852-53 by owner John M. Ferdinand. Neo-Grec additions were likely made in the later 19th century.
The Italianate facade now features neo-Grec alterations, such as galvanized iron lintels and sills. There is also a bracketed roof cornice and the first and second stories are separated by a smaller cornice. A partially remaining historic iron fence is visible along the left side of the areaway. The ground floor features a bracketed door hood.
Block : 404 / Lot : 042 / Building Date : c. 1852-53 / Original Owner : John M. Ferdinand / Original Use : Residential / Original Architect : Unknown