5 St. Mark’s Place | Block : 464 | Lot #58
Description & Building Alterations
Originally meant to be a four-family dwelling and storefront, this five-story high building was constructed by Kurtzer & Rohl for Joseph Fox in 1890. The building is four bays wide and features a variety of highly decorative window surrounds made of stone and carved brick. The bracketed cornice has been painted with multiple colors to highlight its details.
Block : 464 / Lot : 58 / Building Date : 1890 / Original Owner : Joseph Fox / Original Use : Residential/Commercial / Original Architect : Kurtzer & Rohl